POWER is based on the idea of the group / team as a resource where community and trust within the group is developed, but also where one’s own self-confidence is strengthened. This is done through experience-based learning with the FIRO model as a basis, with various trust and cooperation exercises led by trained POWER instructors. Develop your workgroup with the help of this Teambuilding activity.
The exercises do not require any physical strength. People of all ages and conditions can go through the program.
Objectives of the education can be:
- To see the benefits of being different
- The importance of listening
- How we can create participation
- The importance of straightforward communication
- Responsibility and trust
- To allocate our resources
- Recognizing defense mechanisms
- How we reach our goals
- Increased we-feeling
Bring your friends and challenge them in pentathlon, or why not plan pentathlon as a fun competition in the conference. A play leader guides you through all competition disciplines